Favorite Series

Date Night

New Release King of Clubs by J. Silence!

'King of Clubs' the first book in the The Club Eros series by author J. Silence. Is available now & free on kindle unlimited. This a Romantic Erotica Romance. Read a free excerpt below and grab a copy today!

Title: King of Clubs
Series: Club Eros #1
Author: J. Silence
Genre: Romantic Erotica
Release Date: March 24, 2020
First in the New Erotica Series Club Eros...

When Kate Braun is forced into an all-expenses-paid vacation by her dubiously well-meaning best friend, her life takes a turn she never expected.

KATE:
I spend more time at work than I do in my apartment or anywhere else for that matter. I don't have relationships because saving my family's company is the most important thing in my life. However - a girl has needs. And when those needs need to be met, there is a select group of men that I know are more than up to the task. 

Even better, they don't want anything from me that I don't want from them. And then my assistant mentions it's been a while since I've gotten laid and offers to do the job himself so that I stop yelling at my staff. Perhaps I do need that vacation Fiona is insisting I take?

CAINE:
After firing an intern in the lunchroom for being rude and - honestly, too stupid to have landed a position at my company - I decide that the vacation I've been putting off can no longer wait until after the next deal is closed. 

I clear my schedule and set off to my favorite place - the island of Jamaica and the resort with the best location of Club Eros - the secret sex club that serves the world's richest and kinkiest patrons. I'm excited to find a woman that will suit my needs for a week or two of sexy fun. The blonde at the airport is not even close to my usual type, but I just can't get her out of my head.

After a week together, will Kate and Caine be able to say goodbye, or will their burning passion threaten to destroy their companies?
That laugh. Smoky and sweet, like the barbeque sauce at my favorite place for ribs. Her voice is a little raspy, likely from sleep clinging to it from the early hour. The voice on the other side of my booth has me intrigued.

I can’t hear everything she says – just little snippets here and there. The first call is personal. She laughs with that person and I can almost see the smile as she speaks. My ears perk up when I hear words like laid and boink-fest – which also makes me chuckle to myself. 

The second call is all business. There’s a harshness to her voice; a strength that people don’t expect. She is trying to prove herself to someone, maybe more than one someone. The person on the other end doesn’t realize this woman will tear them to shreds for crossing her, but I can hear it just in the change of her voice. 

Now, her voice is low and commanding, preventing me from making out any of what she’s saying but that’s probably better. She already has my interest peaked and I don’t have time for that. 

I need to see who this voice belongs to…probably an old woman that smokes a pack a day and weighs 300 pounds with thin grey hair. At least, I hope so. My cock wouldn’t behave itself if she were hot on top of that sexy voice. 

I rise from my seat on the other side of the wall that separates our booths and make my way towards where the chef’s station has been set up for early first-class travelers. I order a short stack of pancakes, eggs, and bacon and then turn casually towards the booth that holds the woman with the voice that has captured me. 

To my utter shock and my cock’s delight, it’s not a 300-pound, smoking, graying grandma. No. This woman is sin personified. Petite with long blonde hair pulled back into a braid I'd like to wrap around my wrist and pull hard, creamy skin, and elfin features. She is tiny, but has some amazing curves, I note as my eyes scan down her body. 

"Make me two of this order," I tell the chef and pray that he will hurry so I can deliver the food before she leaves and flies out of my life. She sets her phone aside just as I deliver the plate and slide in across from her. Big emerald-colored eyes stare back at me. 

It takes everything in me keep from groaning aloud. "You looked like you were hungry," I say quietly. At my softly spoken words, I see her skin erupt in goosebumps and her nipples pebble beneath her form-fitting t-shirt. Interesting. “Did I now?” she asks with a raised brow. 

 “Did your assistant not feed you this morning?” I tease cutting a large bite of pancakes and stuff it into my mouth to keep me from saying something completely inappropriate – like ‘wanna miss our flights and spend the day fucking?’ Yeah, pretty sure that wouldn’t go over well with this spitfire. 


 ©J. Silence 2020

J. Silence (Jennifer, Jen, Jenny, J- all me). I was born in Kentucky, raised in Pennsylvania and recently moved to the great state of North Carolina with my husband, daughter and three rescued writing companions- Cabo, Lucas, and Sadie. One of my most favorite things to do is to get lost in a book- either reading it or writing it.

I've written stories all my life, but have only recently started allowing others to read them. I have a serious 'thing' for heroines who aren't pushovers, and tall, sexy, protective heroes. Add to it that I just LOVE happily ever afters as well as nail-biting cliff-hangers and you've basically described all my favorite aspects of reading and writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment