Favorite Series

Date Night

Sale Blitz - Reckless Box Set (The Smoky Mountain Trio) by Sierra Hill!

Reckless: The Smoky Mountain Trio by Sierra Hill her award-finalist menage serial 3-book boxset
 is On Sale Now! Only .99¢ for a Limited Time!
Title: Reckless Box Set
Series: The Smoky Mountain Trio
Author: Sierra Hill
Genre: MFM Menage Romance
Release Date: November 10, 2018
An epic, three-part MFM love story that spans the course of 25 years. It has drama, love, betrayal, sacrifice, steamy menage action and shocking cliffies you won’t see coming!
Conventional wisdom says you can’t love two people at the same time, but I’ve proved that wrong. Because I did. I gave them my innocence and my heart to keep forever.

They each together taught me how to love. And then they broke me.
What should have been a memorable prom night turned into a nightmare that tore us apart.
***
I gave them my heart. Sage and London – two halves of my whole. But I crushed theirs when I left them. I’ve made some terrible mistakes in my life but leaving them was unconscionable.

Now I have a second chance to make it up to them. I just hope they’ll forgive me for my past mistakes, so we can have a future together.
***
I’m a convicted felon. I became a chart-topping musician. And I love two people. I’ve had it all in the palm of my hands and lived a life most only dream of.

But it’s not worth a damn to me if I can’t be with them both. It’s together or nothing.
Sierra writes and has published 22 new adult/erotic contemporary novels, including the award-winning series, Courting Love (college sports) and the erotic m̩nage serial, Reckless РThe Smoky Mountain Trio.

Sierra lives with her husband and dog in the Seattle area and is a sucker for cheap accessories, loves anything dark chocolate, and enjoys attending traveling and attending live concerts.

In Partnership With

No comments:

Post a Comment