Favorite Series

Date Night

Review Tour - Mean Crush by K.L. Bryce!

Mean Crush by Fate by K.L. Bryce is book 1 in the Unbroken: Mending the hearts of alpha bad boys. It's a NA Contemporary Romance and it's Available Now & free on kindle unlimited so what are you waiting for go get your copy today!

Title: Mean Crush 
Series: Unbroken: Mending the hearts of alpha bad boys #1
Author: K.L. Bryce
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 9, 2020
Reed freaking Walker. My best friend’s gorgeous older brother. My former mean crush. A man I swore to loathe for all of eternity is back. And now I’m stuck with him in a secluded cabin...alone!

It's fine. I can handle this. He will not ruin my plans to win back my ex. Mark is safe, predictable, and reliable… everything Reed isn't.

I don't care if Reed gives me that hot guy side smile or those intense midnight blue stares that melt me in places he doesn’t belong.

This time, I refuse to cave into him like a starry-eyed teenager in love. But Reed seems to have other plans:to take back what he thinks belongs to him…ME.
MEAN CRUSH is the first installment of K. L. Bryce's hot new Unbroken series. An uputdownable New Adult first love romance with LOL moments, passion and angst, and all the feels. Can be read as a standalone.
★★★★★ "This is one of the best books I’ve read in a while."- Amazon Review

 ★★★★★"Couldn’t put it down!!! I’ve read 50 books so far this year and this one is definitely a favorite!" - Amazon Review

 ★★★★★ "I loved this book so much...I got completely sucked in the journey of Tabatha and Reed." - Goodreads Review

 ★★★★★ "The sexual tension in this story was off the charts, and the story just held a deep romanticism to it that reminds you of the timeless love of old classics like Wuthering Heights." - Amazon Review

 ★★★★★ “This book will have you laughing and in TEARS... grab the kleenex you wont be able to put this down." - Amazon Review

 ★★★★★ “This book was sooo good! I loved Tabitha and Reed's story." - Goodreads Review

 ★★★★★ "You gotta love the ultra protective alpha nature of Reed." - Goodreads Review
A pseudonym of rom com author, Kayley Wood, K. L. Bryce is the author of contemporary romances with humor, angst, passion, and all the feels.

When Kayley isn't busy melting and mending the hearts of bad boys, she's most likely immersed in a playlist, devouring a book, dancing and singing in the living room to her adopted American Cocker, Sydney, or laughing lots with friends and family.

In Partnership With

No comments:

Post a Comment