Favorite Series

Date Night

New Release - The Vows We Break by Serena Akeroyd & G.A. Mazurke!

The Vows We Break by Serena Akeroyd & G.A. Mazurke is a A Twisted Taboo Tale/Romantic Suspense, it's Available Now and free on Kindle Unlimited so what are you waiting for go get your copy today! 

Title: The Vows We Break - A Twisted Taboo Tale
Author: Serena Akeroyd & G.A. Mazurke 
Genre:  Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 16, 2020
Vows. 

Savio lives by them. 

Dreams.

I exist in them. 

Obsessed with a picture, I'm in Rome to get over writer’s block, but more importantly, I've come to the Eternal City to find someone. 

Savio is a broken soul. A French-Italian priest in the capital of the Catholic world, he preaches religious tenets he no longer believes in. 

He’s also the man I'm looking for.  A priest who makes sinners pay.  Who makes them burn for the temptations into which they fall. 

I exist to tempt him, my sole purpose is to save him, and my end goal is Savio—in my bed. My heart. My life. 

He's a fallen soul, desperately in need of a future that takes him away from the sinners who deserve to lose their lives for the evil they reap. 

Can I make him break his vows, make him fall to save both our souls before the Devil can embrace us both? 

Find out in THE VOWS WE BREAK
“This is a deliciously dark, divine binge read that will leave you speechless!” – Goodreads reviewer 

 “a hauntingly beautiful and dark story… THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!” – Goodreads reviewer 

“This book was dark and twisted, but OH SO GOOD.” 

 “This book is phenomenal!” “One of my favourite reads of the year”
I’m a romance bookaholic and I won’t touch a book unless I know there’s a happy ending. This addiction is what made me craft stories that suit my voracious need for raunchy romance.  

I love twists and unexpected turns, and my novels all contain sexy guys, dark humor, and hot AF love scenes.

I write MF, Menage, and Reverse Harem (also known as Why Choose romance,) in both contemporary and paranormal. Some of my stories are darker than others, but I can promise you one thing, you will always get the happy ending your heart needs! 
***
Introducing G.A Mazurke co writing with Serena Akeroyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment