Favorite Series

Date Night

Free Read - Shattered Lies by Winter Paige!

 

Shattered Lies by Winter Paige is a Romantic Suspense it's book 1 in the Devastation Duet and it's Totally Free only for today, so what are you waiting for go get your copy today! 

Title: Shattered Lies
Series: Devastation Duet #1
Author: Winter Paige
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 1, 2019
Costin can't remember a time in his life when he ever had a family, ever felt wanted, let alone loved. Until Eliana. The night he found her shivering and alone was the first time he ever saw true light. She would be his.

Joshua does what he has to in order to survive. Until the moment he lays his eyes on Eliana. At last he finds something worth fighting for.

Eliana was loved by a father who promised her the moon… until the night he disappeared. Afraid and alone, she turns to the Costin and Joshua.

They’re willing to give up anything to be her everything, but only one of them will win her heart.

The other will be devastated.

"I cannot believe this is a debut book, Winter Paige did an awesome job of pulling me in right from the very beginning and never let me go, I devoured this book in one afternoon!"-5 star Amazon review - Nadine Bookaholic 
 "This world, these characters burrowed their way into my heart, and refuse to leave! I was, and still am so captivated by Eliana, Costin and Jaxx. Ok fine, and Joshua." -5 star Amazon review -Katie Silvi 
 "It's a mystery wrapped up in a riddle wrapped up in a puzzle, and I wanted to get to the center of it with each corner I turned." -5 star Amazon review - Dawn Yacovetta 
 "Winter Paige is a breath of fresh air with a fantastic writing style." -5 star Amazon review- Synclare Moss  
 "It was so heartbreakingly beautiful. It kept me on my toes the entire time. I feel so emotionally drained after finishing it. I laughed, I smiled, I cried. It left me desperately wanting more." -5 star Amazon review- Jayce 
 "My heart was ripped out of my chest so much that parts of me are still lost in the pages." -5 star Amazon review- Morgen Frances 
Winter Paige is a budding author in the genre of dark romance.

Shattered Lies is her debut novel. Born in the Capital city of WV she enjoys reading, traveling, and producing audio books. She is obsessed with signed paperbacks. 

Winter lives with her husband, four children and a cat she despises … and is tormented daily by chickens.

In Partnership With

No comments:

Post a Comment