Favorite Series

Date Night

Book Tour - The Reed Security Relationship Manual by Giulia Lagomarsino!

 

Reed Security Relationship Manual, is a Security Romance and book 27 in the Reed Security Series, by Giulia Lagomarsino is Live! Free on Kindle Unlimited...

Title: Reed Security Relationship Manual
Series: Reed Security
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Security Romance
Release: May 10, 2021

The guys and gals of Reed Security lay down the law.

So, you think you found the one who just MAY be your 'ONE'? You think you're prepared to dive into the deep dark waters of a 'relationship'?

Based on the experiences of the male members of Reed Security: You are NOT!!

Before moving FORWARD, before deciding ANYTHING, before opening your MOUTH: STOP, take a breath & READ our 'Reed Security Relationship Manual' first.

The men of Reed Security have compiled an absolutely must-have relationship manual loaded with invaluable advice, steps to take (& not), things to say & do (& not), as well as step-by-step strategic ways of rescuing a relationship situation when you've screwed the pooch. 

If we men of Reed Security can do anything, it's prepare for a volatile situation & survive it. And we can help YOU too. But you'll need to read the manual first.

Good luck!!

(Disclaimer: Under no circumstances are you authorized to allow any woman to view/read this manual.)

(Additional Disclaimer: No one employed by, or in any way affiliated with, Reed Security may be held in any way liable for any results of you taking our well-intentioned advice.)

The Women of Reed Security (Employees, wives & girlfriends):

In response to the ludicrous 'advice' offered by the Reed Security men (have you READ the Reed Security series books & been exposed to their advice??), we Reed Security women have our own additions, rules, & comments inserted into 'their' manual.

So, we'll leave it to you, brave reader, to determine whose & what advice to follow. Choose well.

Good luck!!
"I can't... *laughing wheeze* ...OMG!"- Goodreads Reviewer 
 "Hilarity ensued!" -Books Best Blog 
 "This was one book I was sure would not require tissues. Wrong! TISSUE WARNING! By the third page, I was laughing so hard tears ran down my face." -Goodreads Reviewer 
 "This book is indescribably funny!" -Goodreads Reviewer 
 "Must read!!" -Goodreads Reviewer 
 “Giulia Lagomarsino has written the perfect ending to the Reed Security series.” -The Redhead 
 “This book is a great ending to an AWESOME series!!” -Goodreads Reviewer 
 “What a fun, beautiful, comical way to end a terrific series.” -Goodreads Reviewer 
 “This book had me dying with laughter.” -Goodreads Reviewer 
 “No lie, everyone needs this book in their life!” -Goodreads Reviewer 
I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month.

My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. 

From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.


No comments:

Post a Comment