Favorite Series

Date Night

New Release - Twisted Therapist by Mahi Mistry!

Twisted Therapist by Mahi Mistry is a Brother’s Best Friend Age Gap, Dark Contemporary Romance it's book 1 in the Dominating Desires series & it's LIVE + Free in Kindle Unlimited! Keep reading for Excerpt!

Title: Twisted Therapist
Series: Dominating Desires #1
Authors: Mahi Mistry
Genres: Dark Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: July 14, 2022
He is her first love. She is his best friend's little sister. Will a chance reunion lead to true love?

I was a good girl. An honor student.

A dutiful daughter, sister and a sweet girlfriend to my boyfriend until I found him in my best friend’s bed.

I didn’t want goody-two-shoe nice boys who gave me empty promises.

What I wanted was a man who wouldn’t hurt me.

When I found my brother’s best friend, Aiden Stone, with only a towel around his hot Greek body dripping wet from a shower, I decided that what I wanted, what I had been wanting for years, was him.

The only problem? He is a decade older than me, my brother’s best friend, a therapist who wants to counsel me and... he likes to hurt little girls like me.

If you like raw emotions, age-gap romance, passionate HEAs with sizzling hot scenes, then you’ll love Mahi Mistry’s Dominating Desire Series. Buy Twisted Therapist to start the sweet forbidden romantic series today!
“That was not nice, Petal.” Aiden’s deep voice brushed through my ear, his body pressing against my back. I whimpered, his sharp face staring at me through the reflection in the mirror. “Teasing me like that. Wearing this skimpy dress.” 

I nodded, too embarrassed and flustered to say anything. How could I? He had lunged at me when I had tried on the dress, wrapping his hand around my throat and shutting us both in the cramped place of the dressing room. 

“Aiden,” I breathed. “What if someone finds us?” - When I had told him about going to buy a dress for Zara and Hayden’s wedding, I didn’t think he would want to come with me for shopping a dress. 

He must have important work to do, but he offered to come along, telling me it was another reason to see me all dressed up in different clothes and then unwrapping me from them as if I was his personal present. 

 Aiden pulled back, turning me around. He wasn’t letting me go. No, he was removing the dark blue tie he was wearing. My legs clenched, arousal seeping out of me. Anticipation coursed through me because I knew what was coming next. 

“Hands, Petal,” he said, his voice firm and his dark eyes gleaming like a predator who had trapped his prey. 

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I extended my wrists towards him. Leaning down, he kissed the soft inner part before wrapping his tie around them, binding them together in a knot. I squirmed, extremely turned on, knowing he would tease me and reward me soon. - 

His large hand cupped my cheek. “If you don’t want to be caught, then you have to be quiet, Petal. You will be quiet, won’t you?” He purred in my ear, my toes curling. 

I nodded, peering up at him. Gasping, I held my breath when he wrapped his hand around my throat, raising his brow at me. The light of the dressing room cast a shadow on his face, making him look stern. 

“Y-yes, Aiden. I will be quiet,” I voiced it out, knowing he wanted me to say it. Consent to it.  “

Good girl. Now turn around.”

©Mahi Mistry 2022

Mahi Mistry has been writing since she was in middle school. Soon, she fell in love with writing passionate steamy romances. Her stories have elements of humor, suspense, and character development. Mahi’s main purpose in her life is to make one person happy every day, even if that is a stranger reading her book and rooting for the main couple or her cats by giving them extra treats.

She enjoys simple things in life, like spending time with her family and friends, cuddling with her cats, reading, and writing drool-worthy characters while sipping on hot chocolate from the wineglass to validate herself that she is actually an adult. She is an avid reader of fantasy, romance, and thriller books and thinks writing about yourself in the third person is atrocious. She firmly believes that cats rule the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment