Favorite Series

Date Night

My Review + Pre-Order for One: Angels Are Hard to Love by Kristin Kay!

One: Angels Are Hard to Love by Kristin Kay is a Dark Contemporary Romance for Strong Women it's book 1 in the Awakening Madness series it's available for pre-order and releases on August 15th! Keep reading for my review.

Title: One: Angels Are Hard to Love
Series: Awakening Madness #1
Author: Kristin Kay
Genre: Dark Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 15, 2022
Can rough love be victorious amidst the madness, the aspiration for power and revenge?

Why is it hard to love an angel, and is it possible that one's only savior could be one's scariest damnation as well?

The madness in Victor and Nia's life is awakening. It makes us wonder if some of the people's most accepted patterns are actually absurd. In their reality, normal and abnormal change places many times, and normal is not what you believe it to be.

This is a story about the peculiar love between two brilliant people who don't understand feelings in a conventional way. In oddball Nia's head, emotions take the form of entities she constantly communicates with, while for maniac Victor, emotions are demons able to destroy. And yet, Victor and Nia are not that different from each other.

Stuck in a post-communist European society, where the chances of a good life are negligible, Nia's brilliance always makes her an outcast. She provokes the interest of none other than Victor Kaov, a shady businessman and the new president of their small eastern European country. Devoid of any empathy, his psyche is driven mad by Nia's beautiful mind.

Nia gets involved in the dirtiness of business, in elite's fakeness and political mafia games, and she is about to learn what destructive passion and toxic clinging mean in love relationships. The mistakes of Victor's gloomy past follow him, and he gets caught in a devastating battle between himself and his only desire. His demons torture him, but will they drag the best or the worst out of him? Who is he, after all?

Nia is about to find out all about his darkness and her own. Then, they both will have to face the most challenging fight - the one for saving themselves.

Join Nia and Victor's chaos in their immersive journey of madness. Their dark story will provoke you to question the meaning of your own life, beliefs and fears.

Sneak Peek 

NIA I always counted something: tiles, stairs, steps – five with my left foot, five with the right one. I created my reality-escaping rhythm. While I was doing my best not to fit in this world, I bumped into madness that resembled my own. It was even worse than mine. 

Over the years, I managed to train my Monster to chew slowly. I stuffed every disappointment, bitterness, and disgust provoked by general reality and my own personality into its mouth. That way, I didn’t have to feel any of it. 

The Monster, in turn, forced me to first look behind my barrier, then to create distance, then to be rude to life and people. The entities in my head were better company. I often reminded myself that I would never fit in with general reality and its standards of what was normal. Eventually, I didn’t even want to anymore. Before I knew what was happening, I was doing my best not to fit in. 

Victor Kaov shattered this attitude. At some perverted moment, I wished things to be different. I even allowed myself to twist and bend to become someone suitable for him and his normality. 

With his sick mind, he had created an exceptional pattern for himself: strict order, women who were trained to be shadows, firm communication, perfect proportions. 

I slipped in the direction of contorting myself to fit into his ideals. I skillfully ignored the facts, closed my eyes to what was obvious, and eventually crashed head-on into the consequences. Or maybe the consequences crashed head-on into me? 

I had to urgently learn how to choose myself before anyone else. It was time to save myself. 

Read Chapter One ➞ https://bit.ly/3JgI3Zl

©Kristin Kay 2022

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a interesting and exciting read. A trip through the mind and soul. Nia was a brilliant and fantastic character, Victor was a arrogant and confident man and perfect for Nia. The sex was hot and the secondary characters fit right in. It was a unique and different read. This is a dark romance that keeps you thinking what will happen next. What a great start to a new series. It does end in a cliffhanger! I highly recommend checking it out! - Wonderful World of Books

Hi and welcome to my reality.

I’m Kristin, an unromantic soul searching for balance in this burned-out life. My lack of sleep and the madness of 2021 awakened me. They gave me the urge to write.

In this, I found my shelter from all the anxiety and self-doubts of the crazy world and crazy relationships, in which I have always been a misfit.

I spent the last year writing my first book from the Awakening Madness Series. ONE: ANGELS ARE HARD TO LOVE is my dark contemporary romance for strong women. I did my best to excite, inspire and surprise everyone who has ever felt lost.

You will find my protagonist Nia’s thoughts about life and everything that concerns her brilliant mind in the blog.

Sharp. Sensual. Explicit.






No comments:

Post a Comment