Favorite Series

Date Night

New Release - Silent Vows by Jill Ramsower!

Silent Vows by Jill Ramsower is a Dark Mafia Romance, it's book 1 in The Byrne Brothers series and it's available on all platforms! Keep reading for an excerpt!

Title: Silent Vows
Series: The Byrne Brothers #1
Author: Jill Ramsower
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: October 17, 2022
I wanted out of the mafia and unexpectedly got my wish, only it’s worse than I ever could have imagined.
 
I’ve been promised to the Irish.

An arranged marriage in the name of alliance.

I have no choice.

My father will kill me if I refuse.
 
In two short weeks, Conner Reid will become my husband.
 
The ruthless Irishman threatens my composure and intoxicates my senses.

He represents everything I hate in this world yet summons my darkest cravings.
 
I can’t escape him.
 
The worst part is, I’m not sure I want to.

Because my life is in danger, and Conner may be the only man who can save me.

A dark romance with adult themes, Silent Vows may not be suitable for sensitive audiences. But if you like your men possessive and a steamy read with a guaranteed happily ever after, this enemies to lovers arranged marriage romance will satisfy your every craving!

His eyelids lowered so that only a small sliver of sapphire was visible. “What kind of man would I be if I didn’t protect what’s mine?” 

“I’m not yours yet.” I couldn’t quite hold his gaze while saying the words. The intensity of his stare was too much. Or maybe the words themselves were the challenge because I always sucked at lying and could taste the bitterness of the falsehood. 

It shocked me. I wasn’t sure why I felt any loyalty to this man, but it was there, in the kernel of guilt sprouting in my gut. 

Conner placed his hands on either side of my face and brought his lips back to my ear. 

“Liar, liar,” he whispered, his warm breath on my skin heating my entire body. “Shall I prove it?” Then his lips were on mine, sucking, tasting, devouring. 

Without the slightest objection, I became his willing victim, breathless for his touch. My entire body quivered as blood rushed to my center. 

When my lips parted on a moan, he sucked my bottom lip between his, grazing his teeth as he released it like he’d done the last time we kissed. But this time, he gave one last nip that ended on a stab of pain. 

I jerked back and dabbed my fingers to my lips. They came away spotted with crimson. “You bit me?” I shot at him, stunned. 

His eyes glinted with dangerous amusement. “So nobody gets confused about who you belong to.” 

My hand reared back without thought, ready to strike, but he anticipated my reaction. Lightning fast, he snatched my hand midair and spun me around, hands clasped behind me. 

“Time to get back out there,” he said wryly. “Wouldn’t want that asshole out there to come looking for you.” 

Conner released me, then swatted my ass for good measure. I shot him a glare that could have curdled fresh milk. 

©Jill Ramsower 2022

"one of the best mafia stories I've read in a long time" - Bookgasms Book Blog 
 "Silent Vows goes up there with the best of the best! 5 stars!" – Goodreads reviewer
 "Wow, wow, wow, this is just brilliant!! ...I didn't want it to end" - Sassy Southern Book Blog
 "This book was one of those reads that makes you sad when it's over." - Aubrey, Goodreads Reviewer

Releases on April 4,2023 - Available for Pre-Order!

Blurb coming soon, but here's a taste to whet your appetite…

Keir

Rowan had a loving family, a wealthy boyfriend, and all the privilege of the New York City elite – everything a young woman could ask for – but I stole her away from it all until she understands that I’m the only thing she truly needs.

*This book is a mafia romance with dark elements sensitive readers may not be comfortable with. It's an interconnected standalone that can easily be read on its own.

Award-winning author of contemporary and fantasy romance. With Jill’s books, you can count on confident heroines, plenty of steamy tension, and deliciously assertive leading men. There are no guarantees in life, but with her books, you know everything will work out in the end. 

However, a perfect ending would not be nearly as satisfying without a seemingly insurmountable challenge. Jill loves to add plenty of adversity in her stories, creating unforgettably dynamic characters and sneaky plot twists you will never see coming. 




No comments:

Post a Comment